The basket ecosystem just got bigger.
We present you a new delicious token with a fixed time of cooking. STEW Coin awaits you!
Stew Coin basic information
* Availability: Binance Smart Chain — PancakeSwap platform and others
* Cooking ingredients and techniques: BNB and other coins/tokens will be purchase using funds collected during Sales. After that, all these cryptocurrencies will be used to generate income on numerous staking/farms on Binance Smart Chain. Revenue obtained that way will be used as follows: 60% goes for buy-back and burn, 25% goes for compound interests and 15% goes for the team.
* Fixed time: 6 months until Stew Coin holders will get their own portion of “stew”, which means that after 6 months from the very beginning of launching Stew coin on the exchange we will sell all cryptocurrencies (ingredients) that have been bought earlier and holders of Stew will get their own portion, proportionally.
* Tokenomics: 210 000 Stew
70% — Sales (147 000 Stew)
5% — Team (10 500 Stew)
5% -Liquidity (10 500 Stew)
10% — Staking (21 000 Stew)
10% — Airdrop for BSKT holders (21 000 Stew)
* Airdrop for BSKT holders — 21 000 Stew will be distributed between all BSKT holders.
More details soon to be announced.
- With collateral — covering its value,
- With the system of repurchase and burning of BSKT tokens.
1. A fee of 2% of the value of each transaction will be taken from the transfer — half is burned out, the other half goes to the staking/reward redistribution pool which indeed speeds up the process of reducing supply. Smart Contract itself assumes that a total of 90% of all BSKT will be burned -> supply will decrease from 21,000,000 to 2,100,000
2. The BSKT token is secured with a basket of seven cryptocurrencies that cover its value. The security so adopted is intended to ensure a constant and stable increase in the value of tokens. Thanks to the correct match of coins in our basket, its value is less susceptible to fluctuations appearing in the cryptocurrency market. The BSKT token security chart looks like this:
- Bitcoin (BTC) — responsible for 25% of the value of the coverage,
- Ethereum (ETH) — responsible for 25% of the coverage value,
- Polkadot (DOT) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- Smartkey (SKEY) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- YfDAI.finance (YF-DAI) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- USD Coin (USDC) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- Basketcoin (BSKT) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value.
3. All listed cryptocurrencies that make up the BSKT basket will be used to generate additional profits on platforms such as:
- Crypto.com (profits of 3%-12% APR),
- YF-DAI (profits up to 72% APR),
- Swissborg (profits up to 20% APR),
- and other decentralized profit-generating platforms in DeFi format.
Revenues from these platforms will be used in the repurchase process for the redemption and burning of BSKT tokens, contributing to a significant reduction in supply on the secondary market. 90% of the above profits will be used for repurchase and burnout, while the remaining 10% will be used for ongoing and necessary expenses related