If you still don’t have a Metamask account, then at the end of this guide you can find a link to the YouTube tutorial which shows how to create it.
How to add BasketCoin smart contract to your MetaMask:
1. Go to www.basketcoin.io and copy “SMART CONTRACT ADDRESS”
2. Go back to your MetaMask, and click the white button “Add Token”.
3. Switch to “Custom Token”, and paste BasketCoin smart contract address inside box “Token Contract Address”, that’s the one:
4. Click add token
5. Go back to your Metamask, and click send.
6. Paste the contract address that’s on https://basketcoin.io/ and choose how many $ETH you want to send, and then click next
7. Check once again if you have the correct address from https://basketcoin.io/ and it ends with 1a91 if so then click confirm and it's done.
Here’s a tutorial on how to create a Metamask account.
- With collateral — covering its value,
- With the system of repurchase and burning of BSKT tokens.
1. A fee of 2% of the value of each transaction will be taken from the transfer — half is burned out, the other half goes to the staking/reward redistribution pool which indeed speeds up the process of reducing supply. Smart Contract itself assumes that a total of 90% of all BSKT will be burned -> supply will decrease from 21,000,000 to 2,100,000
2. The BSKT token is secured with a basket of seven cryptocurrencies that cover its value. The security so adopted is intended to ensure a constant and stable increase in the value of tokens. Thanks to the correct match of coins in our basket, its value is less susceptible to fluctuations appearing in the cryptocurrency market. The BSKT token security chart looks like this:
- Bitcoin (BTC) — responsible for 25% of the value of the coverage,
- Ethereum (ETH) — responsible for 25% of the coverage value,
- Polkadot (DOT) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- Smartkey (SKEY) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- YfDAI.finance (YF-DAI) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- USD Coin (USDC) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value,
- Basketcoin (BSKT) — responsible for 10% of the coverage value.
3. All listed cryptocurrencies that make up the BSKT basket will be used to generate additional profits on platforms such as:
- Crypto.com (profits of 3%-12% APR),
- YF-DAI (profits up to 72% APR),
- Swissborg (profits up to 20% APR),
- and other decentralized profit-generating platforms in DeFi format.
Revenues from these platforms will be used in the repurchase process for the redemption and burning of BSKT tokens, contributing to a significant reduction in supply on the secondary market. 90% of the above profits will be used for repurchase and burnout, while the remaining 10% will be used for ongoing and necessary expenses related